Our luxury property service in Costa Blanca includes:
- Help you choose your personal viewing portfolio
- Arrange your viewing itinerary
- Provide you with an orientation tour of your chosen areas
- Accompany and advise you during property viewings
- Help negotiate an offer of purchase
- Recommend local banks, currency exchange specialists, solicitors,architects, builders etc, who speak your language
- Remain available to guide, advise and assist you throughout the purchase
- Recommend local doctors, dentists, trustworthy tradesmen, restaurants anything and everything you need we can assist you
Once you have chosen your property and we have agreed a purchase price, you will be required to pay a reservation deposit. At this point the vendor is obliged to remove the property from the market and all agents marketing the property must withdraw it.
The buyer will now instruct a local lawyer to carry out all legal searches and financial checks, and (if required) a mortgage application can be initiated. The legal searches will normally take 2-4 weeks.
At this stage draft contracts are drawn up and agreed, together with a mutually agreed completion date. The initial deposit is now required to be made up to 10% of the purchase price and paid over to the vendor. Both parties are now committed to the agreement and, unless there has been some form of non-disclosure or misrepresentation, any failure to progress through to completion will result in the forfeit of the 10% by the buyer, or the payment to the buyer by the vendor of 10%.
Completion will take place at the local Notary Office, on the agreed date. The property deeds will be updated to reflect any build amendments or additions. All contracts will be scrutinized by the Notary Public (the government appointed legal officer), amended to his satisfaction, and explained to you in your preferred language. Your appointed lawyer will have arranged the transfer of all utilities into your name, from this date. The final balance is paid to the vendor, all keys etc. handed over; you are now the proud owner of your home in Spain!